Jewel Quest® III
Game Genre(s): Puzzle, Editor's Picks | Multiplayer
Rupert and Emma have decided to open a Museum. Their daughter Natalie is infected by spores while playing with a jewel board. Ultimately, Rupert hopes to find a cure for Natalie and find the fabled Golden Jewel Board - an artifact that is only rumored to exist. During his travels, Rupert receives cryptic messages from someone who claims to hold the cure for Natalie. In the end, Rupert brings the collected artifacts and jewels to the mysterious person who claims to hold the cure for Natalie. Who will it be?
- 200 levels in 11 regions.
- Match skills against others in Tournament Mode
- 30 different jewels
- Each region plays different from all others
- 40 unique tournament boards found no where else in the game
- Visit every continent, while working on specific quests to earn jewels and artifacts, searching for the fabled Golden Jewel Board.
- Uncover hidden jewels, and then use those jewels to complete your quest.
Jewel Quest IIIcwitch | 5
Comments: This is just another match 3 game but the difficulty progresses faster than most.
The Regularbanger1 | 3
Comments: Basic Match 3 and Jewel Quest game. Doesn't really differ from the rest.
Download the Frontier Games player for all ratings/reviews for all games