Game Genre(s): Strategy
From the developer of the smash-hit Virtual Villagers series comes the new casual game that captures the drama of life-- Virtual Families! Virtual Families is a casual family sim that runs in true-real time. Adopt and nurture a needy person in the computer. Help them meet a mate, and start a family. Cure illnesses, shop for groceries, upgrade furniture, and finally pass on the house to the next generation!
- Choose unique and fascinating adoptees from 1000s of combinations.
- Fully trainable people: shape/adapt their personalities through praise and scolding.
- Dynamic illness system. Play Doctor!
- Over 100 in-game trophies.
- Hidden puzzles to discover around the house.
- Email ´events´ and other random, unpredictable occurrences.
- Weather, day/night cycles (synchronized to the player´s system clock, so it is nighttime in the game when it is nighttime where you are).
virtual familiesduck | 3
Cons: not much to do after everything is fixed and up graded
Comments: in this game you create and raise a family for generations, but after so long there's not much that you can do, so you have to start over.
ConceptMommy6 | 3
Comments: I liked the whole concept of the game but I recently started playing and the bathroom sink was leaking and they wouldnt fix it there like oh and walk off. As far as the tutorial its not much help.
Download the Frontier Games player for all ratings/reviews for all games